Calibration Spray, E Mode
This calibration spray is used to calibrate an instrument in Explosives mode.
This item can be used by appropriately trained personnel in accordance with the instructions provided in the instrument's user guide.
Rapiscan Systems recommends that you always maintain an adequate supply of consumables and routine/as-needed maintenance parts in order to ensure uninterrupted operation of your instrument.
- Calibration substance and Ethanol solution
- Shelf life of 12 months from date of manufacture on the bottle label
- Assumes bottles are stored at room temperature
- 1 Oz HDPE white opaque bottle
- Metered pump spray - 0.1cc per pump
Applicable Product Range
Product Hazmat Information
This kit contains items classified as hazmat materials and is therefore classified as hazardous for shipment and is subject to an additional freight surcharge. Hazmat items requiring special shipping and handling may need to be shipped separately from the order.