Update for 2020-2021 Holiday Season
Orders can be placed on the webstore 24/7 however please be advised that during the hours listed below where the physical shipping operations are closed, please expect a delay in processing and shipment of your webstore orders. Orders received during the closed days will
- be processed in the order they appear in the Rapiscan Systems shipping queue.
- ship in order and on the next business day Rapiscan Systems physical shipping operations are open and they are scheduled to be shipped,
Note: Rapiscan Systems is not responsible for the hours of operation or shipping delays by any of the shipping carriers used to deliver orders during the holiday season.
We recommend placing orders in advance of the closed dates and we apologize for any inconvenience.
2020-2021 Holiday Season Closures:
November 2020 Holiday Hours for the Rapiscan Systems Shipping Facility
- 11/26/20 (Wed) closing at 12:00 PM ET (Noon).
- 11/27/20 (Thu) closed.
- 11/28/20 (Fri) closed.
December 2020 & January 2021 Holiday Hours for the Rapiscan Systems Shipping Facility
- 12/23/20 (Wed) closing at 12:00 PM ET (Noon).
- 12/24/20 (Thu) closed.
- 12/25/20 (Fri) closed.
- 12/31/20 (Thu) closing at 12:00 PM ET (Noon).
- 01/01/21 (Fri) closed.
Rapiscan Systems is committed to providing timely delivery of products during business hours.
Monday - Friday
- Orders received by 1:30 p.m. (EST) will usually ship the same day.
- Orders received after 1:30 p.m. (EST) will ship the next business day.
- Orders with hazmat materials require additional paperwork and processing and will ship by 1:00 p.m. (EST) the same business day if they are received by 12:30 p.m.(EST), otherwise they will ship the next business day.
- Orders placed the day before a holiday may experience some delays due to delivery companies holiday hours.
- Orders placed for larger quantities, or which require special shipping documents may require additional shipping time.
If you need further support, please contact our Customer Service Team for assistance.