Consumables Kit, 12 Months, E Mode
A kit containing consumables and spare parts intended for use with an instrument in Explosives only mode. The kit should cover standard day to day instrument operation and routine or as-needed instrument maintenance for up to 12 months.
These items should be used by appropriately trained maintenance personnel in accordance with the instructions provided in the instrument's user guide.
Rapiscan Systems recommends that you always maintain an adequate supply of consumables and routine/as-needed maintenance parts in order to ensure uninterrupted operation of your instrument.
This kit contains the following parts
- MP035087 - Dopant - Positive (Qty 2)
- MP005810 - Dopant - Negative (Qty 1)
- M0001396 - E-Mode calibration spray (Qty 12)
- M0001397 - E-Mode verification spray (Qty 12)
- MP003224 - Filter Element (Qty 48)
- MP003806 - Filter bag (Qty 24)
- MP008530 - Cable Tie, Filter bag (Qty 24)
- MP055226 - Maintenance Probe (Qty 8)
- MP075000 - Cotton gloves, package of 12 (Qty 12)
- MP075001 - Alcohol wipes, tub of 100 (Qty 12)
- MP075002 - Alcohol swabs, box of 25 (Qty 8)
- PA005007 - Membrane kit (5 membranes) (Qty 4)
- PA005060 - Thermal printer paper (Qty 12)
- PA005227 - Pre-concentrator kit (Qty 12)
- M1000429 - Filter Kit, SMC Compressor (Qty 4) containing:
- MP100773 - Filter elements (Qty 3)
- MP101021 - O-rings (Qty 3)
- MP101022 - Filter baffles (Qty 3)
- EP002500 - Fuse, 5x20mm (Qty 1)
- MP006666 - Desorber Compression Fitting (Qty 1)
- MP020254 - Floor Markings (Qty 1)
- MP101909 - Filter, Muffler, Compressor (Qty 8)
Applicable Product Range
Product Hazmat Information
This kit contains items classified as hazmat materials and is therefore classified as hazardous for shipment and is subject to an additional freight surcharge. Hazmat items requiring special shipping and handling may need to be shipped separately from the order.
Please note that the image shown may vary slightly from the actual contents of the kit. Refer to the preceding list for the complete contents.